[CM] run-time converter problem

cristopher pierson ewing cewing@u.washington.edu
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:22:30 -0800 (PST)

I find it in the section labelled "Useful Functions," which has the
caption "There are several commonly-used functions that can occur in the
run macro. . . ."  It is listed along with hz->radians and radians->hz
etc.

Am I reading the listing incorrectly?  Anyway, I went ahead and created my
own little macro, to it's no real biggie, Just a question about the
documentation for the function.

thanks,

Cris Ewing
CARTAH Assistant