[CM] CM installation problems in Allegro CL 6.2 (Trial)

taube@uiuc.edu taube@uiuc.edu
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:41:53 -0600

Hi, I did test cm-2.4.2 in ACL 6.2 on OSX and it worked, but there was not a heap limitation. My guess is that you are having problems due to the small heap size of your allegro lite. I think it will be hard or perhaps impossible to get a functioning environment with the demo version. My suggestion would be to either buy their Lisp or else move to CLISP on windows.