[CM] cm-2.6.0/ windowsXP

web musicae webmusicae@hotmail.com
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:08:04 +0000

hi, I have installed the cm-2.6.0 with clisp2.33 for windows. I have two
questions:

1) Many functions work fine, but I have problems with MIDI and sometime with
cmn output. When I write:
[1]> (events (new midi :keynum 60) "hi.mid")

*** - Condition of type UNBOUND-SLOT.
The following restarts are available:
STORE-VALUE    :R1
You may input a new value for (SLOT-VALUE
#i(midi keynum 60 duration 0.5 amplitude 64 channel 0) TIME).
USE-VALUE      :R2
You may input a value to be used instead of (SLOT-VALUE
#i(midi keynum 60 duration 0.5 amplitude 64 channel 0) TIME).

I have a answer like this, with cmn class. Please, what is my error?.

2) need I install cmn package? Anyone can't expain how to do it? (creating
image for automatic load...)

Thank's very much (from spain)