[CM] clm-random error and "double-float"

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:49:09 -0600

> There must be a way to make CLM's use of random compatible with CM's,
> but I haven't taken time to look into it (I'm trying to get Snd 7.18
> out the door).

Im sorry, i simply dropped the ball!  i do rememebr i was going to
rename the random  and funcall pattern to names that do not conflit
with CLTL. i think i narrowed new candiate names down to these:

1 change 'funcall' to 'thunk' :

     (new thunk :of (lambda () ...)

2 change 'random' to 'weighting' :

	(new weighting :of  '( a b (c :weight 3) d e))

does anyone object to these new names (or have better candiates)?  if
not ill rename them in the next few days.