[CM] LADSPA implementation

e deleflie edeleflie@gmail.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:13:54 +1000

is it possible that this line only re-samples the first channel in the sound?

> (src-sound (/ (srate insound) 44100) 1.0 insound)

I seem to be getting correct results by doing:

(src-sound (/ (srate insound) 44100) 1.0 insound 0)
(src-sound (/ (srate insound) 44100) 1.0 insound 1)
(src-sound (/ (srate insound) 44100) 1.0 insound 2)
(src-sound (/ (srate insound) 44100) 1.0 insound 3)

Etienne