[CM] updated betas, win32 with csound port

Fitzpatrick, Denis F fitzpatrickd at boystown.org
Sun Apr 27 13:09:29 PDT 2008

On win32 XP I received the message smiling emoticon telling me I was
connected to csound, but produced no sound.  The score generating worked fine
when performed with 5.08 csound5gui in realtime mode. I'm not too familiar
with the csound command line, but did go through the various dac numbers that
are reported in the csound messages to no avail.

Denis