[CM] stroke and grace

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 25 05:05:32 PDT 2009

Did you load from the File menu or use a lisp statement?  I know there
is function missing that prevents the sal load statement from working
in an edit buffer.  i will try to make a bug fix release in the next
two weeks to address this and some other issues that ive noticed from
teaching.

my apologies to those that have sent me mail the past month, ive been
very busy with other work and cant find much time to look at cm
problems. ill try to be more responsive but im still really busy...