[CM] Fomus on Ubuntu

David Psenicka dpsenick at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 08:29:24 PST 2010

Is libfomus.so in /usr/lib or /usr/local/lib?  Grace looks for
libfomus.so in the following places on Linux:

the path specified when Grace is compiled
the directories in the system library path
/usr/local/lib  (Ubuntu doesn't seem to recognize this directory as a
system library directory by default, but Grace still looks in there)
/usr/lib

If you type `fomus -O' at the command line and it spits out a list of
names and descriptions, then the fomus library itself is installed
properly and should be working correctly (the fomus executable needs to
be in your path).