[CM] Notes from the Metalevel - review link broken ; relevancy of text

Terrence Brannon schemelab at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 05:49:19 PDT 2010

  Hello:

    * The documentation page
      (http://commonmusic.sourceforge.net/#documentation) links to an
      offsite review, but that link does not serve
    * I was looking at the TOC of this text and it speaks about Lisp
      programming, but the latest implementation of CM uses Scheme. Is
      Lisp meant in a more general sense?
    * Is the text still a good way to learn the current version of
      Common Music? It looks to be a good teaching text. All the other
      documentation looks like reference material. Even so, it does not
      seem to cover GRACE, but I presume that will be fairly intuitive.
    * Is there a way to add midi keyboard information to a composition
      somehow?