[CM] Cannot generate libc_s7.c

bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jun 23 10:20:29 PDT 2020

Good grief -- I don't know how I missed that.  I'll
poke at it later today.

On s7 maintenance, I intend to keep it going indefinitely --
I very much enjoy working on it.  I have my own daily changelog,
going back 20 years, but I didn't know how to upload that
into cvs, and never looked into it when I changed to svn.
It's a finger-macro now.  I'll add that to my infinite TODO
list.  The real problem with the Soundforge svn site is that
it can be incredibly slow; I'm not sure older versions are even
accessible.