[CM] Cannot generate libc_s7.c

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 06:46:01 PDT 2020

If there is some convenient way for Bill to have his change log pushed up
to something on the net that I can access, I would be happy to write a
Python script to get it into github, if that's useful. I've done a lot of
web scraping and net plumbing in Python over the last 10 years.. :-)

Or heck, if there's anything else that would benefit from a scripted bridge
from whatever is convenient for Bill into github, happy to help.

iain