[CM] s7 git, and a cleanup patch

Woody Douglass wdouglass at carnegierobotics.com
Thu May 7 10:04:14 PDT 2020

Found a few problems with yesterday's patch, here's a newer version

On 2020-05-06 15:57:08-04:00 bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion.  I was planning to do something
similar eventually, so I'll keep this patch at hand until
I'm ready to tackle it.  I think I'd allocate your
permanent_alloc_blocks array in blocks so to speak so
you don't have to call realloc all the time.

To track down memory leaks, valgrind's suppression file
can be used to leave all the s7 allocations out of the
report.  This may be specific to Linux.