[CM] On FFI bindings

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 08:15:02 PDT 2020

Depending on when the help is needed, I can run Windows and VC++.

Bill, in case this is of help, setting up Paralleles on a Mac to run
windows with VisualStudio was not too painful. That's how I'm doing the
windows builds for Scheme For Max. I'm sure it could be done with
VirtualBox too if you wanted to use a completely free stack (you can use
the free windows testing builds for the OS)