[CM] Protecting Scheme data structures from GC?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 07:30:56 PDT 2023

Hi all, perhaps this is not possible, but I'm wanting to know how one might
prevent the GC from running over a Scheme let environment. The idea is that
it would be nice in my large sequencing environments to be able to have the
equivalent of static objects, where I know all the data members are meant
to stick around for the duration of a piece, but where I would also like to
speed up GC runs. (maybe I'm off base and this wouldn't speed up GC runs
anyway though...)

Any suggestions welcome!
iain