[CM] Getting snd to work with conjure/neovim

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Wed Jul 12 02:37:10 PDT 2023

Hi list,

There's been some exciting new developments in the land of neovim lately: github user @russtoku has implemented snd as a client for the conjure plugin in his fork: https://github.com/russtoku/conjure/tree/dev-snd, which now seems to work reasonably well. At some point soon it should be merged into the main branch of the original repo. This means it is now possible to evaluate code for snd directly in a nvim buffer!

See this issue for more info: https://github.com/Olical/conjure/issues/507

What's missing (sorely) is some kind of completion source for snd. Judging from the source code it seems this is generated dynamically for the listener. For now I'd be happy to start using a dictionary-based approach, but then I'd need to know how to generate those keywords. Any pointers on how I could do that programmatically?

Best,
Kenneth

--
Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Mastodon: @kf at sonomu.club