[CM] What motivated the change from CL to Scheme?

Cian cian.oconnor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 11:50:04 PST 2023

In case people aren't familiar with it, Incudine is a real-time (though it
also supports offline rendering) audio/DSP library for Common Lisp. It is
incredibly powerful, as it allows you to do low level DSP in a LISP
language and
get decent performance.

Fomus has also been a game changer for me. Simplifies so many tasks.