[PlanetCCRMA] Redhat 9

Tue Apr 1 10:57:01 2003

> I downloaded Redhat 9 with BitTorrent. You can get the ISOs from our server:
>
> http://radiostudio.org/temp/redhat9/

Hmmm, maybe the download is not yet complete? I think you need the first
three disks for a complete install (and the second one there seems to be
too small). Why such a hurry? :-) ;-) :-)

BTW, I will be rebuilding all of Planet CCRMA for RedHat 9. But first I
have to finish up the current repository transition and then update to
the latest jack (which apparently is working fine now) and that involves
rebuilding all the clients. I have tested some of them and they seem to
work with the new jack but I think I'll play it safe :-)

-- Fernando