[PlanetCCRMA] problems with configuration of the alsa drivers

Francois Dechelle Francois.Dechelle@ircam.fr
Wed Apr 2 04:54:01 2003

Hi,

It looks like a mismatch between the kernel architecture and the alsa
driver architecture.

Could you send us:
 - the type of processor you have ('cat /proc/cpuinfo')
 - the architecture of the packages that are installed for the kernel
and the alsa driver

You can get these by the following commands:
rpm -q --queryformat="%{ARCH}\n" <<kernel rpm name>>
and
rpm -q --queryformat="%{ARCH}\n" <<alsa-driver rpm name>>
as in for instance:
rpm -q --queryformat="%{ARCH}\n" kernel-2.4.20-4.ll.acpi
rpm -q --queryformat="%{ARCH}\n" alsa-driver-0.9.2-4.cvs

François