[PlanetCCRMA] UPDATE: apt.conf configuration! (and alsasound script)

Guy Clotilde guy.clotilde@wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 2 22:02:00 2003

On 01 Apr 2003 16:55:24 -0800, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote / a écrit:

> Anyway, first BEFORE DOING ANOTHER apt-get update:
> WARNING!
> Change your /etc/apt/apt.conf to the one included in this email (the web
> site will be updated shortly with the right configuration file).
> WARNING!

oh yeah my chance! I routinely launched an 'apt-get update' and then checked my mails! Well I hope I didn't screw anything. I now have the new apt.conf and have launched 'apt-get update' a second time.
Are there any consequences? Please let me know.

Guy CLO~
#ICQ 37736372
#219055 http://counter.li.org
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/index.html