[PlanetCCRMA] Must I upgrade to build Ardour? (and more on jack and friends)

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Sat Apr 5 11:12:01 2003

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 10:37, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> Another option I'm considering is temporarily using the "test"
> planetedge respository to host this bunch of upgrades so that users can
> test them and report back their experiences.

If this was a 'fast turn' area, where a new Alsa patch or kernel change
got committed and set up very quickly, then Planet users could help the
development community a bit better than we do today. Also, this would be
good for keeping some of the buggier code out of most people's machines.