[PlanetCCRMA] Kernel 2.4.20-4.ll.acpi won't boot

John Wheeler jdw27_42@hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 21:10:02 2003

>Why? I don't really know, the kernel is not finding the partition with
the label "/". You could try replacing the root= parameter with the real
device of the "/" partition.<

Okay, this made things a little worse, as init won't load.  But I did notice
a warning message that an EXT3 partition was being loaded as an EXT2 one.
In 2.4.19-1.ll, at that point, it loads as an EXT3 partition.  So, that is
probably the cause; does 2.4.20-4.ll.acpi have EXT3 support?  Would I have
to recompile the kernel myself?