[PlanetCCRMA] Too Much of a Good Thing

Juan Reyes juanig@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Apr 7 18:28:01 2003

I you are talking about Evolution mail client, make sure under the tools
menu, mail settings, edit your account and in the receiving options tab
there is an option for message storage. Make sure "leave messages on
server" is unchecked so that you wont leave anything on the mail
server. But then again, this might not be the issue.

  --* Juan