[PlanetCCRMA] DVD playback not fluent

Chris Spencer CSpencer@CAIT.org
Wed Apr 9 12:48:01 2003

> > * does it make sense to try RH80 + CCRMA ??
>
> It would not solve your problems (although a lot of stuff is newer).

That's a bit of an understatement.

Of course at this point I wouldn't migrate to RH8, I would go straight to RH9.
I wouldn't waste one second on RH73.  It will be unsupported far too soon and
is significantly less of a platform from a end user desktop perspective.

-Chris

--
"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances,
there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in