[PlanetCCRMA] Upgrading RH 8.0 to 9

Wed Apr 9 13:11:01 2003

> How must I proceed to upgrade from RH 8.0 to 9? Did I have to
> remove all Planet Ccrma packages first, and then, after
> upgraded, reinstall everything from the 9 repository?

I have no idea :-)

I have not upgraded systems from 8.o to 9. I only installed 9 in one
machine (from scratch) so no updates so far. Most probably the safest
would be to remove the planetccrma packages first, then upgrade, then
reinstall (see the next post by Ryan).

!!Beware, not all packages are currently working under 9!!
See my email about the 9 repository yesterday for what is still missing.

-- Fernando