[PlanetCCRMA] (no subject)

Alex Timmer mijn_troep@yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 02:19:01 2003

hello Jim,
this VIA KT86c686 referres to the 'southbridge' chip on your
motherboard. that is the one with the build-in sound. so when your
'sound stuff' finds this driver and it matches your motherboard
chipset i would say you are alright.

ALEX

 --- Jim Wilferling <wolf67@comcast.net> wrote: > nother interesting
point, Is I dl'd and have been studying my