[PlanetCCRMA] fftw versions

Thu Apr 10 16:43:01 2003

> There is a problem if you need fftw for packages from both planetccrma
> and freshrpms. IIRC the one is compiled for floats, the other for
> doubles. Would it be possible to somehow synchronize with freshrpms?

The Freshrpms package only includes the double precision libraries. The
Planet CCRMA packages include both single and double precision libraries
so it should be "compatible" (in the sense of being a superset) with the
Freshrpms package. I would ask the same question at the Freshrpms
repository, maybe they have a reason for packaging just double
precision.

I cannot "downgrade" to double precision only:
  snd/zynaddsubfx use the double precision libs
  ams/freqtweak/swhplugins use the single precision libs

What compatibility problems are you having?
-- Fernando