[PlanetCCRMA] odd behavior of my linux

Josh Steiner josh@vitriolix.com
Fri Apr 11 11:24:01 2003

guys, ever heard the phrase "dont look a gift horse in the mouth"?  the
developers who code these applications in their free time for fun and
not profit owe you and I exactly nothing.  aimless and over-general
complaining about what linux and its applications lack (which i assure
you, most developers already are well aware) only manages to demoralize
the community.  if you have specific problems, please bring them up, but
lamaneting the general state of things does no one any good.  especially
on this forum which is so far the biggest boon towards both of your
goals (an easy to use audio workstation) that i have yet seen in my
near-10 years of linux experience.

-josh