[PlanetCCRMA] odd behavior of my linux

Josh Steiner josh@vitriolix.com
Fri Apr 11 12:25:02 2003

"I'm truly sorry that you do not appear to agree that the time we users
invest is worth something too."

I'm not interested in a flamewar on this list, but Mark, i'm sure you
can see that i never did say that user input is worthless and i dont
appriciate you bending my words.  i specifically said constructive
feedback is valuable, but that the general and directionless ranting
that i was responding to is hurtfull.  I have spent on average 10+ hours
per week as a user/beta tester for various free software projects for
over 6 years now, believe me when i say i think targeted and
constructive user input is very helpful.  I think my point is clear and
i'll drop this here.

-Josh