[PlanetCCRMA] New HDSP driver questions

Sat Apr 12 15:00:03 2003

> 1) Did the hdspconf utility that Thomas mentioned get included in our
> release? If so, where might it be? My path settings suggests it's not
> here, but it could be hiding.

No, it is apparently not there, this is on cvs from 04/09, I don't know
if it was included latter.

You can compile it yourself I guess, it is in the link that Thomas sent.
Download hdspconf.tar.gz, untar with "tar xvzf hdspconf.tar.gz", "cd
hdspconf-1.0", edit "configure" and replace all instances of "fltk-1.1/"
with nothing, do "./configure --prefix=/usr", "make" and try it out
before installing: src/hdspconf

> 2) I presume that since I do see hwdep in memory, I presume that the
> Makefile dependency he spoke of below was included?

I suppose so, the cvs in from after his post (and Takashi's responses).
-- Fernando