[PlanetCCRMA] Kernel Version Bug?

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Wed Apr 16 16:51:02 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 16:21, Edward Faulkner wrote:
> I've cleared up the unresolved symbols problem.  It seems I was using
> an old version of apt.  I don't know why that would cause the problem,
> but it did.
>
> FYI, all the modules still show the wrong version number with
> "modprobe -V", but they load fine.

I would expect that if you downloaded the alsa stuff while using the
wrong version of apt, then possibly the wrong stuff got downloaded.

Possibly apt-get update then apt-get dist-upgrade woudl fix that, but I
do not know.

Fernando is on vacation, so it may be a little while until you hear from
him. Don't know...

Good luck!

Mark