[PlanetCCRMA] jMax

David Gerard Matthews dgm4+@pitt.edu
Sun Apr 20 10:18:01 2003

I'd been wondering that myself, and the conclusion I came to was the
Java dependency is the problem.  RH does not include Java by default,
because of restrictions in the Sun license.  The Planet would have to
include Java rpm's and I'm not sure what the redistribution terms of
the Sun license are.  Ircam have a project underway to port the Java
front end to Python, however, so that jMax can be included in the
AGNULA distro.