[PlanetCCRMA] alsa modules messed up

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu mauriziopuxeddu@yahoo.it
Mon Apr 28 13:09:02 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 10:58, Guy Clotilde wrote:
> On 28 Apr 2003 04:20:58 +0200, Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu wrote / a écrit:
>
> > I removed all audio packages and reinstalled it all. At least
> > PlanetCCRMA servers are super fast!
>
> But I thought Fernando is not there for some days (well earned holidays?)

Although I was really mad with the whole packaging system I didn't mean
"Fernando is not fast". I was just comparing CCRMA servers with other
servers including ALSA's (down, yesterday). Reinstalling the whole audio
subsystem took ~25 minutes which is acceptable in case of disaster.
If you have Internet access, of course.

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.