[PlanetCCRMA] ardour 0.9beta9 recording problem

Jorma R rjorma@sunpoint.net
Thu Dec 4 01:17:01 2003

Hi,

The new ardour beta looks and feels better than the previous ones again.

Yet I have a strange problem with recording: When a channel has the "rec" -button up (off) I see the level meter moving. When I switch it on they disappear. When I start the recording I get (not suprisingly) silent waveforms.

So somewhow it seems that the track record button is actually disabling the record functionality when enabled and vice versa.

Has anyone else run into this?

Another small issue: in betas5-8 I have occasionally had trouble with the right mouse button clicks intepreted as left clicks. So when I rigth click on a region I get it selected, not the pop-up menu.
Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

-Jorma

-
Sunpoint.net ilmoittaa:

Sunpoint.net tarjoaa kaikille rekisteröityneille käyttäjilleen kuukausimaksuttoman Internet -yhteyden (pvm).
http://www.sunpoint.net/SunAds/click.htm?mode=footer&id=71&jump=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sunpoint.net