[PlanetCCRMA] pd and fedora

Fri Dec 5 18:32:02 2003

> > Ok, I just put 0.37 (today's cvs version) online for Fedora Core 1, no
> > formal announcement yet or links in the web pages but it is there. Just
> > "apt-get update; apt-get install pd".
>
> Thanks, Fernando.  Just for your information, though, this version does
> not include ALSA support

Another version is online (pd-0.37.0-2.cvs.rhfc1.ccrma). It includes
alsa support (and does not segfault :-). I also made alsa the default
api so that it is tried before oss... hmmm, come to think of it I did
not check that there is a "-oss" command line switch (I used to add one
and I thought it had made it to the official source)...

Anyway, try it out... let me know how it goes (good or bad).
-- Fernando