[PlanetCCRMA] ardour 0.9beta9 recording proble

Jorma R rjorma@sunpoint.net
Mon Dec 8 05:08:01 2003

> Am Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2003 10:15 schrieb Jorma R:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The new ardour beta looks and feels better than the previous ones
>  again.
>>
>> Yet I have a strange problem with recording: When a channel has the
>  "rec"
>> -button up (off) I see the level meter moving. When I switch it on
>  they
>> disappear. When I start the recording I get (not suprisingly) silent
>> waveforms.
>>
>> So somewhow it seems that the track record button is actually
>  disabling the
>> record functionality when enabled and vice versa.
>>
>> Has anyone else run into this?
>>
> here only the meter is disabled on enabling record. Recording works.
>
> Karsten

Further experiments proved that Karsten was right and I was trigger happy. :) Only the meters disappear but that is not so dangerous naturally.

I was fooled by the new feature - empty waveform "spaces" being drawn when recording. This is really useful I think - to be able to see which tracks are actually being recorded.

-Jorma
-
Sunpoint.net ilmoittaa:

Sunpoint.net tarjoaa kaikille rekisteröityneille käyttäjilleen kuukausimaksuttoman Internet -yhteyden (pvm).
http://www.sunpoint.net/SunAds/click.htm?mode=footer&id=71&jump=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sunpoint.net