[PlanetCCRMA] Challenger apps?

Louis van Dompselaar louis@dompselaar.org
Tue Dec 9 14:06:00 2003

>>- LegaSynth (a Yamaha DX7 FM / C64 SID / Sega GENESIS synth)
>>http://www.reduz.com.ar/cheesetronic/index.php?section=4
>>(libsigc++ installed but not detected?!)

I actually got it slightly further than that.  Had to fix
all the automake symlinks first (and add one to depcomp).
Used the libsigc++ 1.0.4 from the Planet.
Then it barfed at GTK--.  config.log shows it has some
problems with the header files of the test code.
As I knew I had 1.2.10 correctly installed I just
commented out the exit in the configure and added
a no_gtmm=no.  Funny enough it goes through a second
configure pass where it recognizes gtkmm without problems.

Then on to make.  It looked promissing, but it seems
to have a lot of problems with the C++ header files.
Everything defined as a C++ datatype seems to fail.

I symlinked all to automake-1.7.  Maybe that was wrong.

Someone might know more about that than I do.

Louis