[Fwd: Re: [PlanetCCRMA] Challenger apps?]

Louis van Dompselaar louis@dompselaar.org
Tue Dec 9 14:53:01 2003

 > Then on to make.  It looked promissing, but it seems
 > to have a lot of problems with the C++ header files.
 > Everything defined as a C++ datatype seems to fail.

I have now found it needs gcc296 and g++296 and the
accompanying libstdc++.  Configure actually fails
with these (libsigc++ won't check) but I did a
configure with the 3.3.2 version and then did
a find/replace on the Makefiles (this can probably
be done easier..).

Got a whole lot further this time.  It now failed
on Alsa.  Probably written for an old version.
Well, it's not called Legasynth for nothing...
Disabled Alsa.  Now got all the way through to
main where it again seems to be missing something.

Louis