[PlanetCCRMA] Re: alsa-tools/usx2yloader missing "--prefix=/usr" configure argument ?

Thu Dec 11 15:20:02 2003

> the newest Planet usx2yloader says:
> "usx2yloader: cannot open the index file
> /usr/local/share/alsa/firmware/usx2yloader/us428.conf"
> That file-name really is
> "/usr/share/alsa/firmware/usx2yloader/us428.conf".
>
> I did a ./cvscompile --prefix=/usr here, make installed usx2yloader and it
> works.

Hey, thanks, I'll fix it in the next release... (for now I'm sick of
building kernels, specially when you don't upgrade a script in all the
build machines and you have to rebuild everything again because the
release tags are incomplete, doh! :-)

-- Fernando