[PlanetCCRMA] updated: new kernel and alsa packages

Fri Dec 12 17:04:01 2003

> Anyone notice that acpi events (lid close, power button press, etc.)
> don't work with the new kernel?
>
> /proc/acpi is all populated with good stuff but somehow the
> /etc/acpi/events/events.conf doesn't seem to have any effect.

Hmmm, what are you using to control stuff? Acpid? (the one in Planet
CCRMA?). Maybe it is too old for the format of acpi in the new kernels?
I have to check if there is a newer version.

> I'm running fedora core 1 on a dell INSPIRON 5100.
>
> btw, qjackctl 0.2 is working great on my machine

Same here, very neat, coming to a Planet near you in a few minutes :-)
-- Fernando