[PlanetCCRMA] mammut and ceres (glade error message)

Fri Dec 12 20:03:01 2003

> When I try to start mammut or ceres I
> got some error messages related to
> glade. I'm using Fedora Core 1 and
> it's installed for me libglade,
> libglade2 (and the -devel from both).
> Here's what I got:
>
> [lucio@hendrix lucio]$ ceres
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/ceres", line 60, in ?
>     import ceresconfig
>   File "/usr/bin/ceresconfig.py", line
> 20, in ?
>     import gtk.glade
> ImportError: No module named glade
>
> [lucio@hendrix lucio]$ ceres
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/ceres", line 60, in ?
>     import ceresconfig
>   File "/usr/bin/ceresconfig.py", line
> 20, in ?
>     import gtk.glade
> ImportError: No module named glade

Just tried it here and I'm getting the same result. For some reason
under Fedora Core 1 the proper glade is not being found - this works
fine in RedHat (the proper libglade and pygtk are part of the pygtk1
Planet CCRMA package - ceres and mammut can't use the Fedora or RedHat
8.0/9 packaged versions, they are too new).

Too late to try to fix today, I'll look into this over the weekend.
Hopefully it will not be hard to fix...
-- Fernando