[PlanetCCRMA] post-update hdsploader problem

Sat Dec 13 13:47:00 2003

> hello, i just dist-upgraded my everything to the rh2.4.20-24.caps
> kernel, all other normalized planetcore updates, now for some reason
> hdpsloader cannot read the multiface_firmware_rev11.bin file, i can't
> upload firmware to the multiface. can't see why - the file is there
> and readable by all users.

There was a similar report a few days ago. For some reason the loader
tools are pointing to /usr/local instead of /usr (I did not change
anything in the spec file and I do a complete configure with all the
paths... go figure).

I have to release a fixed version, in the meanwhile you could copy the
images to the /usr/local/ path or make a termporary link while I fix the
problem.

This should work:
  mkdir -p /usr/local/share/
  ln -s /usr/share/alsa /usr/local/share/alsa

-- Fernando