[PlanetCCRMA] Surprisingly NOT OT: A question about this list

Brian Fahrlander Brian@Fahrlander.net
Sun Dec 14 16:15:02 2003

--=-N84gzikBd3cVaczeb+IL

    I try to separate the various lists to which I subscribe, but some
messages, even when posted ONLY to the list, wind up in my (Evolution)
inbox.

    I've tried procmail scripts like this to divide them and make them
readable.  But I'm not sure why they don't _always_ work:
=20
:0
* ^Subject: *\[Galeon-user\]*
$HOME/mail/Galeon
=20
:0

$HOME/mail/RPMlist

    If anyone's nailed this one, I'd sure like to know.

    Thanks!

--=20
Brian Fahrl=C3=A4nder                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technom=
ad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262              Microsoft never invented email; that was Unix.

--=-N84gzikBd3cVaczeb+IL

--=-N84gzikBd3cVaczeb+IL--