[PlanetCCRMA] Apt-get repositories compatibility

Mr.Freeze theremin@free.fr
Sun Dec 28 13:24:01 2003

Hi all!
I'm up to have a go for a Fedora Core update, but before that I'd like to
improve my way of installing: by downloading most packages!

On this running Red Hat 9, I had my sources.list file customized by adding one
more entry, Dag's Repository:
http://dag.wieers.com/

It enabled me, for instance, to avoid installing Mozilla-Firebird by hand... yet
as it also hosts (conflicting) mplayer packages, I could never get that mplayer
gui working!

But, since I have updated the sources.list file (Planet CCRMA + DAG), I got new
repositories not included or stated in it:
http://ayo.freshrpms.net
http://newrpms.sunsite.dk
http://apt.sw.be

Moreover, I've got to "apt-get update" twice unless I get "duplicate source
entries"!?

Can this be charged to Dag?
Sneaky aliased links included?

The bottom line is: what are the Planet CCRMA compliant / complementary
repositories?

Thx,
Mr°Freeze