[PlanetCCRMA] updated: cm/clm/cmn; mirror

Tue Jan 7 17:59:01 2003

* updated CM/CLM/CMN under cmucl and clisp to 1.0-16 (CM of 01/02/2003,
CLM/CMN of 01/07/2003). The source code has been split into separate
packages so that both the cmucl and clisp versions can be installed at
the same time (it was not possible before).

Question for CM/CLM/CMN users: is anybody using the partial rpms that
only contain clm and the cm/clm combination? (cmucl-clm, cmucl-cm-clm,
clisp-clm and clisp-cm-clm). If I don't hear from anybody I will stop
creating them. I would keep cmucl-cm-clm-cmn and clisp-cm-clm-cmn, which
have everything. Too many packages, too many packages :-)

* the web pages have been updated with links to the IRCAM Planet CCRMA
mirror and instructions on how to switch apt to sync to the mirror (see
the changelog for that).

Question: is it time to create a separate planetnews mailing list for
announcements only?

Enjoy!
-- Fernando