[PlanetCCRMA] problems installing asla

Wed Jan 8 15:58:01 2003

> 	IT WORKS!!!!!
> 	HUZZAH!!!!!

Glad to hear that. So now I have a problem with the i386 machines out
there... sigh :-) Maybe I'll have to split the repository by
architecture to make sure this cannot happen. What a pain...

> 	By the way- what is that alsa-driver-0.9.0-1.43 (without the
> pre-2.4.19-1.ll) which is still there along with the now correct
> alsa-driver-2.4.19-1.ll?

Those are all files (not that many) that are part of the driver package
and that are _not_ kernel modules. The split is to make it possible to
install kernel modules for several different kernels at the same time
(and boot into each one and have alsa work).

-- Fernando