[PlanetCCRMA] rosegarden install

Harrison Thomas harrisonfthomasjr@attbi.com
Fri Jan 10 16:13:00 2003

Hi Fernando
	Well, I successfully installed most of the music apps, except for
Rosegarden. When I do an apt-get install rosegarden per the Planet on-line
instructions, here's what I get:

	Package rosegarden has no available version, but exists in the
database.This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency
and never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list.
	However the following packages replace it:
		rosegarden4 rosegarden-4
E: package rosegarden has no installation candidate.

So do I do an apt-get install rosegarden4, rosegarden-4, or neither?

Harrison