[PlanetCCRMA] rosegarden install

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Fri Jan 10 16:29:07 2003

Looking at it from Synaptic, it looks like you'd do

apt-get install rosegarden4

the rosegarden-4 appears to be an older revision (0.8-2) which went out
of date about a month ago. The 0.8.5 has many new features and many bug
fixes.

Give it a try. (And also try Synaptic!)

BTW - RG builds moderately easily from source if you're up for that
after you've tried out the current RPM revision.

Cheers,
Mark