[PlanetCCRMA] updated: new ALSA drivers

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Thu Jan 23 19:54:01 2003

Fernando,
   I have done a bit of testing on the new Alsa drivers that you built,
specifically the HDSP 9652 MIDI timing problem that I was looking for.
The good news is the timing seems good. The bad news is it appears that
Port 1 no longer works.

   None the less, this is a big step forward. I can reroute my MIDI
cables, or use the MidiMan for a while longer until they work  those
bugs out, but once again a special thanks to you for getting that done.

Cheers,
Mark