[PlanetCCRMA] Building Alsa RPMs...

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Fri Jan 24 11:26:01 2003

Ok, I couldn't even begin to tell you today what the difference is. We'll
save that for later.

apt-get install kernel-source

actually comes back and tells me to choose 1 of 6 options. What's
interesting is that there are really just 3 listed, but each listed twice.
Is this correct? Or possibly are there actually 386 and 686 versions and the
message isn't right?

Or maybe something else is going on?

I chose kernel-source#2.4.19-1.ll@386