[PlanetCCRMA] Card Deluxe

eric devost edevost@telaneos.com
Fri Jan 24 15:12:00 2003

--=-YPw8ysH6PqRbeBD4M20n

Hi all!

As anybody ever heard of somebody using a ''Digital Audio Labs - Card
Deluxe'' souncard on a linux box? http://www.digitalaudio.com/

I have one of these on my Linux Planet-Box. The support for this card in
alsa is ''undetermine yet''.  Would any of you guy's would have some
testing to do on this card? If It could be usefull than just contact me!

Ciao,

Eric,

--
Eric Devost
edevost@telaneos.com

--=-YPw8ysH6PqRbeBD4M20n

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Hi all!
<BR>

<BR>
As anybody ever heard of somebody using a ''Digital Audio Labs - Card Deluxe'' souncard on a linux box? <A HREF="http://www.digitalaudio.com/">http://www.digitalaudio.com/</A>
<BR>

<BR>
I have one of these on my Linux Planet-Box. The support for this card in alsa is ''undetermine yet''.&nbsp; Would any of you guy's would have some testing to do on this card? If It could be usefull than just contact me!
<BR>

<BR>
Ciao,
<BR>

<BR>
Eric,
<BR>

<TABLE CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" WIDTH="100%">
<TR>
<TD>
<PRE>--
Eric Devost